| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marstal in May is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 10 days.
- In May the skies in Marstal are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:19 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:11 long and the longest day is 16:52 long with an average length of 16:06.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marstal May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Marstal, Denmark
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Marstal:
- Vestervig, Denmark - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) NNW
- Randers, Denmark - 180.3 kms (112 miles) N
- Studsgård, Denmark - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) NW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.9 miles) NW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) WNW
- Odense, Denmark - 59.5 kms (36.9 miles) N
- Toftlund, Denmark - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) WNW
- Tønder, Denmark - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) W
- Schleswig, Germany - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) WSW
- Helgoland, Germany - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) WSW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) SSW
- Hamburg, Germany - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) SSW